From: velociraptor <velociraptor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-alt] alt-prefix newbie question...
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 03:42:20
1 I was wondering, please, if the more experienced of you had any
2 suggestions for ebuild guides that were more oriented towards
3 alt-prefix users? Everything I've looked at thus far is very much
4 oriented towards having a complete Gentoo system. Barring that,
5 perhaps something a little more "step-by-step" tutorials, rather than
6 theoretically oriented?
7
8 I would like to create my own ebuild for Netatalk as I know this
9 compiles fine on Solaris, and all the dependencies are currently
10 available the Solaris alt-prefix portage tree.
11
12 Thanks in advance--
13 =Nadine=