From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] QA Notice ...
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 11:37:48
1 On 07-01-2010 12:44:25 +0000, Alan Hourihane wrote:
2 > > This I can understand if you don't have EPREFIX set in your environment
3 > > (like I always do). So that seems like it needs to be fixed then.
4 >
5 > O.k. so do we just need the EPREFIX line from the above, or EROOT too
6 > given it depends on the setting of EPREFIX ?
7 >
8 > Or is there an alternative fix that you'd like me to test ?
9
10 Set EPREFIX to the empty string. This previous code probably reinjected
11 EPREFIX which was by coincidence rstripped.
15 Fabian Groffen
16 Gentoo on a different level