From: Mathias Laurin <mathias.laurin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] octave/gnuplot on OSX, no aquaterm!
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 03:55:58
1 Thanks! aquaterm is missing from Gentoo. I assumed that having /
2 Library/Frameworks/AquaTerm.framework and the header in /Library/
3 Frameworks/AquaTerm.framework/Headers would be enough but I was wrong.
4 I symlinked libaquaterm.dylib into $EPREFIX/lib as you suggested and
5 aquaterm support is there!
6
7 So octave (I use the binary) finds gnuplot and works well.
8
9 Thank you very much!
10 Mathias