From: Marshall McMullen <marshall.mcmullen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] gcc issues
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:15:29
1 haubi's suggestions made me look closer at this, and it seems I had some
2 object files that were compiled prior to switching to this new version
3 of gcc in the prefixed path. So when I went to create the actual executable
4 it was unable to link the objects properly. So, I removed all the object
5 files, rebuilt everything with the new gcc, and it seems to be working
6 perfectly now.
7
8 Thanks for your suggestions, they were right on track.
9
10 Thanks!
11
12 ----- Original Message -----
13 From: "Michael Haubenwallner" <haubi@g.o>
14 To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
15 Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2007 5:16:16 AM (GMT-0600) America/Chicago
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] [AIX] gcc issues
17