From: Konstantin Tokarev <annulen@××××××.ru>
To: "gentoo-alt@l.g.o" <gentoo-alt@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] modprobe and SCTP support for gentoo prefix
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 18:25:46
1 02.08.2014, 19:10, "Byungchan An" <lionheart8470@×××××.com>:
2 > Hello. This is Byungchan An.
3 > I'm successful with installing gentoo prefix and pretty much enjoying it (in MAC).
4 >
5 > However, I found there is no modprobe for gentoo prefix.
6 > Does this mean there is no mod probe command for gentoo prefix?
7
8 modprobe can only be used to load Linux modules, which is, of course,
9 impossible on OS X. Your modprobe is kextload which comes with OS.
12 > Also, I'm wondering whether there is SCTP support for gentoo prefix.
13 >
14 > Thanks.
15
16 Looks like you need http://code.google.com/p/sctp-refimpl/, but there is not
17 ebuild for it yet. But there are binaries:
18
19 https://nplab.fh-muenster.de/groups/wiki/wiki/bf935/SCTP_on_Mavericks.html
23 Regards,
24 Konstantin