From: Askar Bektassov <askar.bektassov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Gentoo Prefix Lead election
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 09:15:34
1 Hi Fabian,
2
3 In case we do not want to nominate ourselves, are there any candidates? Alternatively, if we do not reply (including to candidate ourselves) do you still need a quorum, to enable the selection process?
4
5 Cheerios,
6 --
7 Askar Bektassov (Аскар Бектасов)
8 Sent from mobile, please excuse my brevity and typos
9