From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] interix preserve-libs
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:44:13
1 Hi Markus,
2
3 On 16-07-2009 17:02:03 +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
4 > i just (seemingly) finished preserve-libs support for x86-interix.
5 > attached is the svn diff against the modified tree, including the patch
6 > and the epatch...
7 >
8 > ok to commit, or do you want to integrate this into the prefix portage
9 > svn branch?
10
11 It looks good to me, so I can commit it to the prefix branch. Just one
12 question (two actually):
13 - is it really a good idea to hardcode the path to objdump? (don't we
14 have symlinks to that stuff in our Prefix?)
15 - you mention PECOFF is actually more closer, but that winnt uses
16 different stuff but the same file; how is that going to work? does
17 Interix' objdump know something about .dll files or something?
22 Fabian Groffen
23 Gentoo on a different level