From: Andrei Slavoiu <ansla80@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Anyone using i965 3D?
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 09:30:28
1 --- Jack Lloyd <lloyd@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > Just wanted to ping the list to see if anyone using
4 > i965 embedded
5 > graphics was having any luck with 3d/DRI? Regardless
6 > of the driver, it
7 > seems that hardware 3d is completely non-functional
8 > on this chip under
9 > Linux. I've seen other people complain about the
10 > same problems I see
11 > in various forums, but (apparently) everything works
12 > fine for the
13 > driver developers, since I just get blank looks when
14 > I file bugs. Any
15 > input from Gentoo users?
16 Do you have Xorg 7.2? The driver for this card was
17 only included starting from this version, so if you
18 use the current stable xorg you need to switch to the
19 testing version.
24 The fish are biting.
25 Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.
26 http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php
27 --
28 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list