From: Bernhard Auzinger <e0026053@×××××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] KDE 3.5 and K3B
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:14:57
1 Please characterize your issues more detailed. Post the error messages and
2 tell us more about your configuration.
3
4 Rgds
5
6 Bernhard
7
8 Am Montag 20 Februar 2006 15:48 schrieb Mark Haney:
9 > I just upgraded to KDE 3.5.1 and I must say it's fantastic. The only
10 > issue I seem to be having is some sort of shared library problem with
11 > hal, dbus, ivman and k3b. I can't seem to get k3b working now no matter
12 > what I try with revdep-rebuild or any emerge combination. Any ideas?
15 > --
16 > Mark Haney
17 > Sr. Systems Administrator
18 > ERC Broadband