From: Andy Wang <dopey74@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] building emul-linux-x86 files
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:54:56
1 On Nov 23, 2007 12:10 PM, Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > That page is deprecated, the instructions invalid. We've built a new
4 > system, and emul-linux-x86-* have a new versioning scheme(YYYYMMDD).
5 > There is no documentation yet for the new system, maybe in a month or 2.
8 Thanks, I'm going to start looking at the eclass and ebuild and files,
9 but is there any chance you have anything, even random notes you could
10 pass along for me to try to get an emulation build environment up?
11
12 If not, no biggie, I can wait the month or two.
13 --
14 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list