From: mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-amd64@l.g.o" <gentoo-amd64@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Systemd without migration
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 13:25:48
1 Here the link https://bpaste.net/show/eb3cd010be3c
2
3 Thanks a lot
4
5 Il venerdì 27 novembre 2015, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> ha scritto:
6
7 > On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 7:16 AM, mr_L4N <serverplus@×××××.com
8 > <javascript:;>> wrote:
9 > > After the comand make O=/var/tmp/linux -j3 i've received the error using
10 > a
11 > > copy of gentoo cd live kernel.
12 >
13 > Ok, I see you're following my instructions in the previous email. Can
14 > you post a copy of your kernel config (.config)? I don't have a copy
15 > of whatever is on the current install CDs handy, and perhaps you
16 > modified a setting or two while configuring it, or maybe there is
17 > something odd in the install CD config.
18 >
19 > With a copy of the config file I can at least emerge the same sources
20 > and hopefully generate the same error and figure out what is going on.
21 >
22 > --
23 > Rich