From: agtdino <agtdino@××××××××.es>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] rotate gnome walkpaper
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:05:20
1 Hi, I've trouble with the gnome walk-paper,
2
3 I'm trying to rotate them by a set of photos in a directory of my user
4 home. I think that one I do it, but no more time. One (the fist of them)
5 of The 2 screensaver items in the menu System of gnome (I don't know if
6 it this program is the problem or solution) has an advanced option that
7 say 'select a directory for to take the images' if I try to change it
8 say 'error trying /home/user1/fotos/fotos' and th last '/fotos' put him
9 but if I change ImageDirectory from /home/user1/.xscreensaver and put
10 here the correct path, only change the screensaver but not the walkpaper
11 as I want.
15 Thank's and regards
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list