From: Herbie Hopkins <herbs@g.o>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] OpenOffice Problems
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:59:26
On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 12:04 +0200, Γιώργος Αβραμίδης wrote:
> I did USE="-java" emerge openoffice-bin because i had some problems with java, > emerged just fine. > But when I try to run ooffice it says > /usr/lib32/openoffice/program/soffice.bin: symbol lookup > error: /emul/linux/x86/usr/lib/ undefined symbol: > _ZN6QImage15setMaxImageSizeERK5QSize > > I re-emerged all the emul libraries in my system, but no luck. I also > re-emerged kdelibs. > Any ideas?
Seems you have a fantom library in your /emul directory. is not owned by any emul package that I know of. Maybe this is a library you installed yourself? If you are sure you have nothing in /emul you need that is not installed by portage you can clean out your /emul directory (rm -rf /emul) and then re-emerge all your emul- libs.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] OpenOffice Problems [SOLVED] "Γιώργος Αβραμίδης" <avramidg@×××××.com>