From: Michael Hordijk <hoffbrinkle@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Dynamic library trying to link against static library?
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 23:45:23
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2 > Hmm, you don't happen to have an eutils.eclass in an overlay do you?
3
4 Indeed I do! Goodness, that was so old, I don't even remember why had
5 to modify the eclass. And I don't have access to the repository where I
6 had saved the logs either. Having a modified eclass overlay is a rather
7 insidious thing. At least with ebuilds, they eventually version bump
8 and become non-overlayed. Ah well, on with the emerging. Thanks!
9
10 - hoffer
13 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list