From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] suddenly lost sound
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:10:57
1 Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
2 > On Monday 21 August 2006 14:54, Roman Zilka wrote:
5 >> (Or maybe some Monday-morning-related bug? :) )
8 > Just to add the obvious, is the volume control wheel (if any) in the
9 > correct position? Sometimes I happen to involuntarily lower the
10 > volume "by accident".
11 >
12 Yeah I've checked all that. Sometimes the 'bleeding obvious' is the
13 culprit and I always try to double check that. I'm doing a
14 revdep-rebuild to see if that fixes it.
18 Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
19
20 Mark Haney
21 Sr. Systems Administrator
22 ERC Broadband