From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] elog mail
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:13:06
1 Hi all,
2 I used to have mail sent to my internet account for uploading with my
3 normal mail without having an mta installed. For some time now I have had
4 the header sent but no body to the mail.
5 The guide I followed was the wilki tips but this now says that:-
6 Note: Starting with Portage 2.1.1, it is possible to
7 specify /usr/sbin/sendmail in the PORTAGE_ELOG_MAILURI. This will make
8 Portage use /usr/sbin/sendmail to send out the mail. Because of this, the
9 TIP is now obsolete!
10
11 I have change make.conf to reflect this i.e.
12 PORTAGE_ELOG_MAILURI="recipient@×××××××.net /usr/sbin/sendmail" but now I
13 don't even get the header sent to me.
14
15 Is their a guide with step by step instructions so I can get this working
16 again?
17 I have tried various options as listed in make.conf.examples but without
18 success.
19 Any suggestions?
20 Paul
21 --
22 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
23 --
24 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list