From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64]emerge make my comp slow :(
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 21:31:56
1 On Saturday 05 August 2006 21:41, jai kumar wrote:
2 > Sorry for responding so late.
3 > unfortunately while doing regular "emerge-websync" and after that
4 > " emerge --update --deep world" did updated my libexpat.so.0 to
5 > libexpat.so.1 .....so when i reboot my comp nothing was working. i have to
6 > link libexpat.so.0 to libexpat.so.1 but i didn't know that before :(.
9 >
10 > Well, I have a SERIAL mouse and an USB keyboard.
11 > i will tell you more after applying the changes suggested.
15 if you have a serial mouse, make sure that umaskirq is set. hdparm is your
16 friend.
17 --
18 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list