From: Barry.SCHWARTZ@×××××××××××××.org
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] libungif and giflib conflict.
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 05:54:35
Nick Currier <docfreezzzz@×××××.com> writes:
> I have to run libungif as all my media is built around mplayer and it simply > won't run on the giflib libraries.
My mplayer is linked with giflib and AFAIK it works as it should. I suspect you need to run revdep-rebuild. Otherwise I would try installing libungif in /usr/local, the old-fashioned way, and put an entry in package.provided or something like that. -- Barry.SCHWARTZ@×××××××××××××.org Esperantistoj rajtas skribi al Barijo.SXVARCO@×××××××××××××.org 'And now we're going to go try to comfort people in that part of the world.' -- Bush, referring to the southeastern U.S.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] libungif and giflib conflict. Brian Litzinger <brian@××××××××××××.com>