From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: xinerama in xorg-x11-7.0-r1?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:54:24
1 Richard Fish posted
2 <7573e9640602280940q7d9a3c4fmc8c0a06777026076@××××××××××.com>, excerpted
3 below, on Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:40:59 -0700:
4
5 > On 2/28/06, Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
6 >> So the question is why X is being compiled with xinerama support when it's
7 >> been told not to.
8 >
9 > Because the xinerama USE flag doesn't apply to x.org?
10 >
11 > The xinerama use flag enables support for the extension in clients.
12 > It is a hard dependancy of an x.org server installation however.
13
14 Indeed, it seems to be. I don't see the flag there any more, altho I
15 could swear it used to be. <shrug>
16
17 Boy, I seem to have hit a bad streak of "wrong", lately. =8^(
22 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
23 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
27 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list