From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] World file messed up
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:41:42
1 On Montag 24 November 2008, Tonko Mulder wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > for some reason my world file is kind of messed up.
5 > I used regenworld to restore it to it's old self, but that didn't quite
6 > work as well as I hoped it would.
7 >
8 > I also rebuild everything, in the hope that would lead to that the
9 > packages would be added to the world file.
10 >
11 > No success.
12 > And since I tend to experiment a lot with ebuilds, I use emerge
13 > --depclean -pv quite often. But when I do this now, it wants to remove
14 > stuff I don't want to be removed.
15 >
16 > Any thoughts on this?
17