From: Karol Krizka <kkrizka@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Opteron/Athlon64 Laptops
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:45:01
1 I have a Compaq R3000 laptop. I like it really much, with a few
2 exeptions: no native wireless dirver (have to use ndiswrapper),
3 non-working media card slot thing (encrypted firmware). Otherwise it's
4 quite good. There is a new version out now, the R4000. One of the
5 differences is that it has Radeon instead of Nvidia and it's a bit of
6 a PITA to setup.
7