From: Mark Haney <mhaney@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] mplayerplu-in failed
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:28:15
1 I just tried to update mplayerplug-in (to 3.5.0 I think). And I got this
2 message:
3
4 configure: Determining mozilla/firefox packages to build against
5
6 checking for MOZPLUG... no
7
8 configure: WARNING: firefox-plugin not found
9
10 checking for MOZPLUG... no
11
12 configure: WARNING: seamonkey-plugin not found
13
14 checking for MOZPLUG... no
15
16 configure: WARNING: xulrunner-plugin not found
17
18 checking for MOZPLUG... no
19
20 configure: WARNING: iceape-plugin not found
21
22 configure: error: Unable to find mozilla or firefox development files
26 Is this a bug or is there something I've not configured?
29 Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt -- Caius Julius Caesar
32 Mark Haney
33 Sr. Systems Administrator
34 ERC Broadband
35 (828) 350-2415
36
37 Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support