From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Webcam
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:48:25
1 Hello,
2
3 No idea about the uvcvideo, but I have an integrated webcam on an "old" SOny
4 Picturebook and had to add a few lines in modules.conf (the distro in also an
5 old one :) and start xawtv with the -c option (I'd guess you did this as
6 well, but just to make sure, because on it's own xawtv does not find the
7 camera).
8
9 Thierry
10