From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Problem with samba
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:55:37
1 On Sunday 23 July 2006 17:07, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > make: *** No rule to make target `rpcclient/display.o', needed by
4 > `bin/rpctorture'. Stop.
5
6 Never mind. It seems to be an upstream problem, but because the original
7 gentoo bug has been marked CLOSED INVALID it doesn't show up in searches.
8 Yes, I know - we could configure our searches to include that category, but
9 it isn't the default and most people will use that.
10
11 Sorry for the noise, and on a Sunday too...
14 Rgds
15 Peter.
16 --
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list