From: Arvid Norlander <arvid.norlander@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Clock error
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:58:56
1 Shouldn't it be:
2 CLOCK_SYSTOHC="yes"
3 or am I wrong?
4 On 08/03/06, Biru Ionut <biru.ionut@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > * Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method.
7 > Use the --debug option to see the details of our search for an access
8 > method.Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method.
9 > Use the --debug option to see the details of our search for an access
10 > method.
11 > * Failed to set system clock to hardware clock [
12 > !! ]
13 >
14 > my config
15 > CLOCK="UTC"
16 > CLOCK_OPTS=""
17 > CLOCK_SYSTOHC="no"
18 > SRM="no"
19 > ARC="no"
20 >
21 > what do you sugest to do for repair this error?
22 > --
23 > Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think.
24 >
25 > --
26 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list