From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Machine recommendations?
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 02:34:42
1 Benny Pedersen posted on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 00:03:34 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > Duncan skrev den 2015-03-11 23:44:
4 >
5 >> But someone else here may know about something I've missed. Asking
6 >> can't hurt! =:^)
7 >
8 > raspberry-pi 2 ?
9
10 That fails the amd64-based-so-I-can-build-once-deploy-several
11 requirement. =:^( Which was pretty much the whole point of the thread
12 for me, since I already know from experience, that even 32-bit x86-only
13 doesn't get kept updated here, because it's too much hassle to 90%
14 duplicate the same builds for it as for the main amd64 machine.
15
16 IOW, I already tried that solution and it won't work, for me. =:^(
19 But, thanks for the reply anyway. It's very possible it'll help someone
20 else with a somewhat different problem, think outside the x86/amd64 box
21 far enough to have a cheap and hopefully effective for his problem, fix.
22 =:^)
27 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman