From: Francesco Talamona <ti.liame@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Wengophone : libcurl issue
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:39:06
1 On Monday 25 September 2006 17:21, Jonathan Schaeffer wrote:
2 > Hi, I emerged wengophone with ~x86 keyword and guess what ?
3 > compilation went pretty well.
4 >
5 > I have a problem to connect to the openwengo server, and it seems
6 > related to the libcurl which is provided with the wengophone sources
7 > (can't explain why).
8 >
9 > I submitted a ticket which describes the problem to the developpers
10 > but I still have no response :
11 > http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/ticket/902
12 >
13 > My question to this list is : did anybody compile wengophone ? Did
14 > someone experience the same issue ? It's maybe related to the 64bit
15 > system because it runs alwright on my x86 box.
16
17 I successfully compiled it in my amd64 box and tried to make it run, but
18 in the end it was unusable. To test it I had to use a x86 laptop.
19 Ciao
20 Francesco
23 Linux Version 2.6.18-gentoo, Compiled #1 PREEMPT Thu Sep 21 19:09:33
25 One 2.2GHz AMD Athlon 64 Processor, 2GB RAM, 4408.81 Bogomips Total
26 aemaeth
27 --
28 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list