From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Re: Psyco for portage on amd64
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:20:26
1 Alex Bennee posted <1130228750.2014.7.camel@malory>, excerpted below, on
2 Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:25:50 +0100:
3
4 > On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 05:17 -0700, Duncan wrote:
5 >> Alex Bennee posted <1130099813.2014.4.camel@malory>, excerpted below, on
6 >
7 >> Esearch says the homepage is http://psyco.sourceforge.net. Quoting the
8 >> top two news items on that page:
11 > Bah - I'd gone straight for the Documentation which failed to mention it
12 > in the known bugs category :-(
13 >
14 > Well I guess that answers that.
15
16 So you'd RTFMed, but the wrong FM! =8^(
17
18 Google did come up with an earlier entry on the site as well, saying the
19 same thing, but of course that wouldn't do you much good either, if you're
20 looking somewhere else!
21
22 S'all-good, tho. Soemtimes us geeks get channeled in on one thing and
23 couldn't see the obvious other if it hit us in the nose -- until someone
24 points it out, of course! <g> Just glad I can be doing the pointing out
25 instead of the one it's being pointed out to, for a change. =8^)
30 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman in
31 http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/12/22/rms_interview.html
35 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list