From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] New person
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:03:51
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso@×××××.com> wrote:
> Hy! > > I'm new in this list. > My name is Oszkár Ocsenás > I'm from Hungary > I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use > > My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo >
Welcome. This list is sort of dead these days but you are welcome to post here and you will likely get good responses. I think that 10 or 12 years ago when I first started playing around with Gentoo (and Gentoo 64-bit in about 2004 I think) this list was active. However over time everyone with new hardware is running 64-bit these days and the regular gentoo-user list has more info and people to help, so feel free to use either. Good luck and have fun, Mark

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-amd64] New person "Oszkár Ocsenás" <ocsenaso@×××××.com>