From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Compiz-Fusion and amd64
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 11:20:03
1 On Samstag, 3. November 2007, Beso wrote:
2 > 've read about some nvidia bugs with that serie. but they were corrected in
3 > the later driver releases. so update to a newer release and see how they've
4 > improved. there should be not only a bugfixing but also a performance gain
5 > in the latest drivers.
6
7 no, they aren't corrected. Please, I am a nvnews forum veteran. And believe
8 me, the performance problems with the 8XXX series are not solved in the .19
9 or .23 release of the driver. Just go there and have a look for yourself.
10 --
11 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list