From: David Pyke <dpyke@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-amd64] firefox 2 on amd64
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:05:06
1 Just activate the mozbranding use flag and it becomes Firefox (after giving you a build warning about not distributing the build)
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: Rob Lesslie [mailto:roblesslie@×××××.com]
5 Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 10:56 AM
6 To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
7 Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] firefox 2 on amd64
8
9 > Okay I compiled and installed it, it works great but does anyone else
10 > see it in their menu list as 'Bon Echo'? I also see that in the title
11 > bar. I haven't rebooted or regenerated my kde menu since compiling
12 > it, but will doing that fix the menu?
15 I have been meaning to investigate this but Bon Echo is the Mozilla Foundation codename for Firefox 2.0, and I *think* that there is a use flag regarding branding.....
16
17 I am sure that someone will clarify this.
20 Rob Lesslie
21 --
22 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
26 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list