From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: System Memory
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 08:00:48
1 sean posted on Tue, 01 Dec 2009 21:14:28 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > Duncan wrote:
4 >>
5 >> But if you don't have that hole configured properly, you WILL lose
6 >> access to the real memory behind it.
9 > I forgot to setup for the hole in BIOS. It looks much better now.
10 >
11 > MemTotal: 7649744 kB
12 > MemFree: 6832176 kB
13 > Buffers: 22108 kB
14 > Cached: 299636 kB
15 > SwapCached: 0 kB
16 >
17 > Thanks Duncan.
18
19 Indeed. *MUCH* better! =:^)
20
21 And I'm glad you got it without me having to do the whole detailed
22 explanation, too. =:^)
27 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman