From: William Tetrault <xcourse97@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] initrd
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:27:01
I too have been on the amd64 platform since early last year, and am still
using grub-static, although I know that grub now compiles fine for this
platform (at least, that is what I've heard - I'm still using grub-static).
But whether one uses grub or grub-static, the installed files are the same,
and grub works the same regardless of which is chosen.  My grub.conf has not
changed from when I was using Athlon XP's (although it's no longer called

-- gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list