From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Errors compiliing Examine and a quick question about bug reports
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 01:07:09
1 On 8/14/06, Bira <u.alberton@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > !!! SEND BUG REPORTS TO vapier@g.o NOT THE E TEAM
3 > ...
4
5 Well, looking around enlightenment.eclass, I see lots of other
6 messages that indicate that it is still under heavy development. And
7 is seems to stillbe keyworded "-*". So generally speaking, I would
8 give the devs a chance to fix it on their own. But if it doesn't get
9 resolved in a day or so, either bugzilla or email seem to be
10 appropriate channels for this.
11
12 FYI, it looks like examine-9999 depends on >=x11-libs/ewl-0.0.4.
13 However there is also an x11-libs/ewl-9999. Have you tried installing
14 that version?
15
16 -Richard
17 --