From: Dieter Ries <clip2@×××.de>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: URGENT: No more fonts after xorg changes
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 19:25:42
1 Hi,
2
3 I got my fonts back by now, even with the beta driver from portage. There are
4 two main problems now:
5
6 1: i cant go back to stable nvidia-drivers, because of the font problem
7 2: when using the beta driver, changing the resolution when running, lets say,
8 a game in fullscreen mode with another resolution than the standard crashes
9 X.
10
11 cu
12 Dieter