From: Jan Jitse Venselaar <janjitse@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] suspend2 sources
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:55:34
On Tuesday 28 March 2006 16:09, Mark Haney wrote:
> Do the suspend2-sources work on amd64? I assume they do, but since I've > never used them I want to see if there are any gotchas to running them. > > -- > Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum > > Mark Haney > Sr. Systems Administrator > ERC Broadband > (828) 350-2415
In my experience they boot, and generally work, except for the suspend-part. Somehow, I never got the restoring from suspending working on amd64. It always stopped right after Reloading kernel..... Then it just stopped and I had to reboot. No clue what went wrong. I never tried the 2.6.16 version though, only 2.6.15. Jan Jitse