From: "Cédric Godin" <cedric.godin@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] how to start strigi?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:05:13
1 On 03/17/10 12:16, Paul Stear wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 Hi,
5 > I thought all of my problems were solved, however, I have noticed that indexing
6 > is not working although I have everything installed.
7 > I seem to remember some time ago that nepomuk/strigi could be disabled/enabled
8 > with the click of the mouse.
9 > Could some kind soul tell me where that button is because I do not seem to have
10 > it on my system settings page in KDE 4.4.1.
11 >
12 Don't you have a "Desktop search" in the advanced tab ? (And there you
13 can enable nepomuk and strigi)
14 > Am I missing something?
15 >
16 Maybe the semantic-desktop USE flag ?
17 > Thanks in advance of any help
18 > Paul
21 HTH
22