From: Zac <spdrmonkey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Resizing Vista
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:45:17
1 I have seen this, and I was able to get around it. I have an hp
2 laptop that was only available with vista, and I found that if I had
3 done anything other than boot the vista install, I would only get
4 about 1 g of space shrinking the drive with the vista tool. However,
5 from a fresh install, well, as fresh as you can get with the revert to
6 factory discs they provide these days, I was able to get my vista
7 partition down to 15gigs total. So, if you don't have anything
8 critical installed in vista, you may try reinstalling. Good Luck.
9
10 -Zac
11