From: Peter Humphrey <prh@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] gentoo-sources 2.6.20-r3 + nvidia-drivers
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 16:43:06
1 On Tuesday 20 March 2007 16:18:05 Stratos Psomadakis wrote:
2
3 > with FEATURES="-sandbox",nvidia-drivers compile without problems...
4 > but i can't undestand why you get these errors without adding
5 > FEATURES="-sandbox"... :/
6
7 Compiles just fine here with sandbox in FEATURES, but I also have userpriv
8 and usersandbox - could that be your problem? This is kernel 2.6.20-r3, but
9 I haven't had sandbox problems with nvidia-drivers with any other version
10 either.
13 Rgds
14 Peter Humphrey
15 Linux Counter 5290, Aug 93