From: Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Disable fsck on boot, was: How to make watchdog start earlier during bootup?
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:48:16
1 2009/1/21 The Doctor <drwho@××××××××.net>:
2 > Duncan wrote:
3 >
4 >>> and, if you have experiences with it, do you know what could happen
5 >>> without fsck on an unsafely unmounted luks partition?
6 >>
7 >> Luks I know nothing of. Someday when I get the appropriate round tuit...
8 >
9 > I'm using LUKS on a few of my systems, though not with ReiserFS (for
10 > reasons of secure data deletion). I could run a few tests later using
11 > image files or USB keys and let you know how it goes.
12 >
13 that would be much appreciated.
16 dott. ing. beso