From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: real multilib support
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 23:52:07
1 Thomas Rösner <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de> posted
2 460ADCFF.9090009@××××××××××××××.de, excerpted below, on Wed, 28 Mar 2007
3 23:24:15 +0200:
4
5 > I didn't see the statements you cited there, that's why I asked. I'll
6 > just look again.
7
8 Thread:
9
10 Subject: ANN: PMS public release
11 From: Stephan Bennett <spb@g.o>
12 Date: Sund, 25 Mar 2007 02:33:50 +0100
13 Message-ID: <20070325023350.7b5c7485@blashyrk>
14
15 The gmane permalink:
16 Archived-At: <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/47299>
17
18 There's not a lot of discussion there, however, only a few responses,
19 mostly saying good job so far. The interesting stuff is in the history,
20 for which as I said earlier, just about any thread with say 50 or more
22 directly related or not, as that's where a lot of the politics comes in,
23 still trying to be neutral but for better or for worse, his posts seem to
24 be lightening rods, I doubt many will disagree with that).
29 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
32 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list