From: jai kumar <jaikumar1004_in@××××××××.in>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64]emerge make my comp slow :(
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:26:55
1 Hi all,
2 I am new to Gentoo. I have installed gentoo firstly in may (but was not succeded to get my X working ). So that time I gave up gentoo and turned to Ubuntu. Yesterday I have successfully installed gentoo Amd64 2006.0 on my comp with X working successfully but problem is that whenever when i do a "emerge programname" my system get very slow (Even mouse didn't react). I am unable to figure out the problem.
3 Waiting for your help.
4
5 Thank You.
6
7 ~jaiks
12 Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers