From: Isidore Ducasse <ducasse.isidore@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Gentoo crashing?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:39:41
1 le Tue, 15 May 2007 08:57:01 -0400
2 "Peter Davoust" <worldgnat@×××××.com> a écrit:
3
4 > Ok, I thought I had turned it to plain text, but gmail is obsessive
5 > about these things. Ok, so I haven't tried with acpi off.
6
7 My brother's computer (intel dual core, as far as I remember) used to hang up randomly when used with acpi. He also had a problem with the preemption option inkernel, leading to hang-ups. But those issues had nothing to do with loading X.
8
9 I'll have a glance at gmail's options next time I use the web interface; sorry for the inconvenience if the [ originally text ] message gets blown as html.
10 --
11 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list