From: Sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] gtk Build error
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:28:25
1 Adam James wrote:
2 >>
3 >> !!! cairo needs the X and pdf flag set
4 >> !!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call
5 >> stack if relevant.
6 >
7 > You need to build x11-libs/cairo with the `X' and `pdf' use flags set.
8 > Either set them globally in make.conf or run:
11 Thanks All, that is what I suspected. The X flag is already set, now the
12 pdf one is, I will try the upgrade again later today.
13
14 I am just curious how the package was already installed, and has
15 presumably upgraded before without the pdf flag set?
16 --
17 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list