From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] OT - Single frame capture from Xine
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:26:50
1 On Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > This is a bit off topic but does anyone know of an app in ortage
4 > that can do a screen capture if I've paused Xine? Alternatively, maybe
5 > a different video app that can play mpg & wmv files (MUST be both!) in
6 > AMD64 Gentoo, pause and then has a write to file feature in it for
7 > what's currently displayed?
8 >
9 > The only app like this on my system is xsnap and it just captures a
10 > blank area.
11 >
12 > I don't need smooth playback. I'll run any app up to the point I
13 > need, capture the frame, and then dismiss the app.
16 and if you run xine with -V xshm you can use ksnapshot for 'capture
17 everything' snapshots.
18 --
19 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list