From: Tonko Mulder <tonko.mulder@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] rebuild portage
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:27:48
1 Hi Mark,
2 do you mean emerge --regen ?
3
4 Regards Tonko
5
6 On 7/24/07, Mark Haney <mhaney [at] ercbroadband.org> wrote:
7 > Okay, I've lost my notes and can't find what I need. I have a Gentoo box
8 > that has a bad world cache. I had a problem with this a while back and
9 > someone sent a command to fix it and now I can't find it or the command.
10 > Basically I've got a server that has a bunch of updates that aren't
11 > showing up when I run emerge -upD world. I know they are there as I"ve
12 > updated a couple manually.
13 >
14 > Can someone resend to me the command to fix world?
15 >
16 > --
17 > Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!
20 > Mark Haney
21 > Sr. Systems Administrator
22 > ERC Broadband
23 > (828) 350-2415
24 >
25 > Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support
26 > --
27 > gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list
31 gentoo-amd64@g.o mailing list