From: Peter Hoff <petehoff@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can't build kernel
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:21:19
1 I'll top-post for clarity, then. I do try to keep things plaintext as much as possible. In this message I tried using indenting as someone previously complained that it was difficult to tell which part was mine and which was what I was responding to. I won't do that again. The problem is that I use Yahoo's web client, and it gives me very little control over anything, but I'm kinda stuck with that as I typically must use several different computers throughout the day, and most of them aren't mine. I apologize for whatever problems that causes for you, but there really doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. If anyone knows how to make the Yahoo web client handle quoting properly and not break threading, I'd appreciate them telling me.
4 ----- Original Message ----
5 From: Dustin J. Mitchell <dustin@×××××××.us>
6 To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
7 Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:11:40 PM
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Can't build kernel
9
10 Really, this is hard to read. Part of the problem is HTML mail, coupled
11 with using HTML attributes for quoting that don't show up in text. I'm
12 not which of htese paragraphs David wrote, and which somebody else wrote
13 (since there's no quote attribution either).
14
15 This isn't a Windows Vista Home Edition support forum. Let's stick with
16 text in email, eh?
17
18 Dustin
19