From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Boycott Systemd
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 19:45:29
1 On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Barry Schwartz
2 <chemoelectric@×××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 > Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> skribis:
4 >> On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Barry Schwartz
5 >> <chemoelectric@×××××××××××××.org> wrote:
6 >> > The words ‘Red Hat’ have put a chill down my spine for nearly 20
7 >> > years.
8 >>
9 >> I know, right? A company that actually pays money to developers so
10 >> they could work on Free Software.
11 >
12 > So does Apple, which puts an even colder chill down my spine.
13
14 Good for them. As long as the code is free, I don't care who pays for
15 it. Even Microsoft.
16
17 Regards.
18 --
19 Canek Peláez Valdés
20 Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias