From: "John S. Yates
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Mobo recommendations
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:30:46
1 Mach Speed Viper(64) 939AGP:
2
3 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813187010
4
5 Less than $60 with rebate. Come with a LIFETIME warranty.
6
7 /john
11 On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 17:10:43 +0100, you wrote:
12
13 >Hi All
14 >
15 >If you have a mobo that you'd recommend for use with gentoo-amd64, could
16 >you please let me know?
17 >
18 >Things I'm looking for that are well supported on Linux
19 >
20 >* SATA 150
21 >* Ethernet (don't like the sound of the forcedeth driver)
22 >* No need for high end GFX
23 >
24 >I'm currently using an Optronix which seems to work well apart from some
25 >APIC issues, if these get sorted out by the manufacturer then I'd be
26 >happy to recomment this board.
27 >
28 >Cheers!
29 >