From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Big, ugly qt blockage
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 22:40:30
1 On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Paul
2 Hartman<paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Mark Knecht<markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> I wonder if someone better than I am at this can find the clue in this
5 >> big, ugly qt blockage? Seems like sometimes possibly it's complaining
6 >> about qt-4.5 vs qt-4.4 while other times it's complaining about 4.5.1
7 >> vs 4.5.1.
8 >
9 > If you're going for Qt 4.5, I would just manually un-merge everything
10 > related to older versions of Qt4. and see what emerge wants to do
11 > after that.
12
13 Well, it wasn't really my intention to do anything except stay with
14 stable. I don't *think* I have any flags that are trying to go with
15 ~amd64, at least not directly. Maybe it's being called in by some
16 other package that's not part of stable? I would have expected that in
17 that case emerge would tell me at-4.5 is masked.
18
19 So, is this something that's just semi-messed up in portage right now
20 - wait a day and it goes away?
21
22 Thanks,
23 Mark